As a long-time provider of SGML and XML development and document/data conversion services, J. McNulty Consulting takes pride in offering the best service possible at extremely competitive rates. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day.
Previous customers have included:
dba: J. McNulty Consulting:
- DCS (for U.S. Navy, China Lake, CA) - performed data conversion of 2500 page aircraft manual from Interleaf/Broadvision ASCII to XML.
dba: SGML Solutions:
- Congressional Quarterly (Washington, D.C.) - made Omnimark coding modifications to existing code.
- CCNY Department of Music (New York, NY) - designed and developed XML DTD and FOSI to build music reference encyclopedia from database.
- State of Vermont, Department of Health - designed and developed XML DTD and FOSI for regulatory documents; converted all existing Word documents to new XML format.
- Solar Turbines (San Diego, CA) - updated existing SGML DTD and Dynabook stylesheets for Service Bulletins; designed SGML FOSI for techical publications; designed new SGML Service Bulletin application using SoftQuad Panorama.
- Cubic Defense Systems (San Diego, CA) - converted 8,000 pages of WordPerfect publications and ASCII parts lists to SGML.
- Boeing (Seal Beach, CA) - consulted on SGML applications for satellite project.
- TimeLine Vista (Vista, CA) - converted ASCII Help files to SGML for Silicon Graphics workstations.
The company is owned and operated by Janice M. McNulty, an IT
professional with over 25 years experience in the SGML and XML technologies, 35 years
experience in technical writing and training, and 40 years experience
in computer operation and and electronic maintenance. Ms. McNulty
proudly served on active duty for nine years in the U.S. Navy and is a
Vietnam-era, disabled veteran.
Visit Ms. McNulty on LinkedIn: Jan McNulty at LinkedIn